Offering a wide range of orthodontic services and treatment options for children, adolescents, and adults, Dr. Michael Kehoe and our team at Kehoe Orthodontics welcome you to our practice. Here, you will always be treated with respect and compassion, as we employ our knowledge and skills to achieve optimal oral health and a wonderful new smile. Our practice is unique, in that we treat patients like our friends. We look forward to their visits as a chance to hear about their latest adventures and what has been happening with their lives. We also form partnerships with our patients, involving them in the decision-making process as we create their custom treatment plan, and keeping them apprised of the strides we are making toward their new smile.
Kehoe Orthodontics offers the following treatments and treatment options to our patients:
- Metal, ceramic, and clear braces
- Early interceptive treatment
- Digital imaging and OrthoCAD study models
- Itero Scanning reducing the need for impressions
- Damon® System self-ligating braces
- Diode Laser Treatments
- Forsus™ Nitinol Flat Spring
- Simpli5™, Invisalign®, and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners
- In-Ovation® System and In-Ovation® R self-ligating braces, and In-Ovation® C ceramic brackets
- iTero™ Digital Impression System
Kehoe Orthodontics is located in Romeo, MI, in the downtown central business district. We welcome patients from the nearby communities, including Almont and Armada. During the school year, we offer Saturday office hours for our student patients, and we also have early morning and evening hours. Believing that you should feel comfortable with your orthodontist, your treatment team, and the practice, we offer complimentary consultations. To schedule your consultation, or one for your child, please call. We look forward to creating your healthy, perfect smile!